Today when exploring Second Life, I discovered more about the events feature and the ability to jump to an event that was going on. I decided to take a look at a meeting that was going on for disabled people. When I got there, I was intrigued to find many people, not just disabled ones, talking about many things, not just disabilities. I also noticed that many people belonged to a virtual disability group.
They spoke about the opportunities that they could use Second Life to execute but felt it was a shame that Second Life was just thought of as a chat room. I said that I would be happy to help with any design work if they wanted to try and expand their group. They said that there was an event coming up soon which would benefit from advertising and they said that they would let me know the details soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment