Saturday, 12 April 2008
SL DAW
Today I was sent an email from the Second Life Disability Group. They asked me if I would be able to design an email to send out to everyone. They were holding a weekend of events and wanted to advertise this. I thought about this for a while. I felt that an email would be a good way to advertise the event but if they were really serious about opening the group out to a wider audience, one that didn't know about Second Life, it might be an idea to design a full size poster that could be put up at community halls where disabled social groups might be held. This would really draw some attention to the group. I emailed this suggestion to the group and they were really interested and asked me to do a full size poster which could also be shrank down to fit on screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment